The fragmented retail sector in Mexico provides excellent opportunity to generate robust growth through expansion, revitalization, disciplined acquisitions and development.
- High quality shopping centers with accretive valuations.
- Shopping centers that would benefit from revitalization.
- High quality tenants with strong brand name recognition.
Selectively invest in attractive acquisition opportunities with the following characteristics:
- Urban and touristic destinations.
- Zones of robust population growth.
- Areas of growing household income.
- Favorable demographics.
- Table markets with in place infrastructure.
- Acquire attractive, well-located land in locations that complement our portfolio.
- Sub-contract construction and development teams in a transparent and value-maximizing manner.
- Related party transactions would be appropriately disclosed.
Focus on mid to large cities with favorable market dynamics:
Development is a long term strategy that will complement our acquisition strategy with the following objectives: